COVID-19 Postponement Policy
With the relaxing of some of the COVID-19 lockdown conditions, Kumbogie Woolshed is hopeful that we may see a more normal wedding season come Spring. This has prompted us to review our ability to postpone weddings.
We want to provide our customers with as much certainty and flexibility as we can. So at this time we are allowing couples that have existing bookings with Kumbogie Woolshed prior to the 31st July 2020, that wish to change their planned date, you can transfer your booking and all monies paid as a credit to the new date.
Credits can be used for bookings for a date up to 12 months from the original date.
This is how it works:
• Wedding credit must be requested by 31st July 2020.
• Wedding credits are valid for a 12-month period from the original wedding date.
• We will work with the couple to provide a date within our available dates
• We'll waive any additional charges for any increase in venue hire fee.
• Weddings with dates after the 31st July will need to proceed as booked or couples can choose to cancel, with the normal cancellation T & C’s
• We will review this on the 31st May 2020, and then each month as the COVID 19 situation continues to unfold Thank you for your understanding in these difficult times.
Peter & Jenny